Friday, March 04, 2011

DEBUNKED...or not?

From our 8th investigation, PoD and I were left with the wonder of the red bat...

Turns out the group had used this as a trigger object and had left it there for us. We made note that it was still in the same position as they left it from last time [I had marked the placement]. The museum staff had made quite a few changes since we were in the basement last but the position of the bat never changed. The last photo I took before the #9 investigation group left with their leader beside me. The bat had moved! I had experimented with it before and it was to heavy to blow with foot traffic around it. Everyone had made note to watch out for it, so it wasn't hit at any time! Of course there was no camera near it to record it!

ALSO....

A photo from #8 investigation taken by a Sask. Paranormal Investigator has caused some speculation on what it might be. The shape in question looked to be like a person's head but upon further checking out I have found it to be the combination of bottles and barber chair head rest as shown in photo below...

BUT....

Another photo taken by the Sask, Paranormal Shadow Hunters has me believing it to be un-debunkable! There is nothing in that room that could have made that shape let alone the difficulty of the shadow effects! It was dark out by that time and the curtains were closed!. There is very little room for maneuvering around especially with a couple of people in the room. Some mention the shadow difference in the second shot...I say she moved enough to change the shadow placement of the headboard. This odd dark shape does not have to be in human form to classified as one of the "shadow people"...



Sorry the posting has taken so long but I do have another life that involves trying to make money so I can continue with this foolishness...;}

PLUS....

Today I have to plan for a meeting at 6:30, we go back to this building again...this time to be interviewed by our local newspaper about what we are doing in there...

This means me writing another long story about how crazy we are.....


HEAVY SIGH.....


Old age memory needs notes you see.....

No comments: