Monday, February 14, 2011

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN SOMEONE LIKE THIS SHOWS UP AT YOUR DOOR?




Why slam your foot in it and argue with the creep.....



Seriously!



This is what showed up after annoying me with numerous phone calls first...when I stopped answering the phone..... he showed up at the door!



Only I didn't see the wings/bow & arrow or cigar or nudity but the creep factor was still there!



This is a well known slime ball that hangs out at the party houses next door looking for sexual action! He had a wonderful girlfriend, had children with her, then promptly slept with anything that would let him. She finally wised up and kicked him out, only to have him end up with someone my age [he's in his early 30s] but that doesn't stop him!



Want to know his "come-on-line" to me?



He had dreamt about me and in his dream I was to show him the true meaning of life...?



My kids think I should feel honored....



After all this gives me "Cougar" status......;}





SORRY..............................I PASS!




Why do I get all the duds?





Hope your Valentine's Day turned out better than mine did!

5 comments:

Roan said...

I hope this wasn't supposed to be a sad story because I laughed until I cried. I have a really weird picture of this dude in my head. ;)

Queen of Halloween said...

Hi BJ...was meant to be funny yet is kinda of scary. He was really drunk and was getting kind of pushy like. Still, I like to make light of crap like this...:) If you saw this dude in town you'd pick him out right away...seriously ;)

Hootin Anni said...

Oh good gravy marie!!! I don't think I would have opened the door...thank gawd for peep holes!! Ewwwwww.

Thanks for stopping by yesterday and leaving your comment...I loved your company!

Wilma said...

Is this who I think it is?

Wow. All I can say is wow.

Queen of Halloween said...

HootinAnni: No peep hole...was full glass door. He could see mee and I could see him! Definitely Ewwww

Wilma: Yup! With this Dud it was only a matter of time. There's a few others that I'm expecting to cause grief too someday...;(