You paid your dues yesterday -- and the day before that, and probably the day before that, too. Your karmic account is now firmly in the black, so it's time for some well-earned fun. There's someone out there who's noticed what you've been through lately, and they're more than willing to offer up their services as a cruise director of sorts. Let them do their thing; go along on whatever adventure they've planned.

WELL.....

My Karmic account is "firmly in the black" and it's time for some well-earned fun.....

:)


That could be a dangerous thing to be saying....:}


Hmmmmm.....



AND...


I have a Cruise Director [of sorts] waiting to take me away from all of my woes.....


Hope that doesn't mean the reappearance of the "Valentine's Day Suitor"....;(


[Wilma: Hope there isn't two of these guys in town....oops, there is, but he's never had kids [hopefully]....there goes some karma coins...;{ ]


With my proven luck with men.......


I'LL PASS......



Unless he's SOOOOO rich that he wants to sweep me off my feet....shower me with PRESENTS


and we'll ride off into the sunset together......



YAH.....RIGHT....



BACK TO REALITY......


;)



This has been a long time coming.....60 hurdles to leap!


They seem to get larger and larger as each birthday passes or is it that I am getting shorter and shorter...?

Definitely fatter....:(


The nice thing I like about this age, is that every day is like a new day because I have usually forgotten what I did yesterday.....;}


That includes new movies.....;}

I get to blame everything that I do on old age and forgetfulness!

I finally get a discount on what I purchase...even if it is only a measly 10 percent!

I can go swimming this year for only a dollar instead of the six dollars they expected from a person who might only spend an hour in it!


I could go on and on.....but I forgot what I was going on about....



;)



I can do that!



Anyways....


My family [plus the Ex] has already given me my present....they got my main computer back up and running again! It's been sitting in retirement for two years with a noisy/dying video card. I had wanted to try using a laptop but it couldn't keep up with my daily 12 hr usage [overheating/shutting down]. I never had the problem with the big one.

A BIG THANK YOU TO THEM!


Health wise...aside from my cold/virus last week [or so] all has been good....knock on wood! My sugars have been a bit on the high side, lately but seeing as I am going to be needing them on Saturday for the investigation in the Court House, it might be a good thing?

This week has been a week of "is it time yet"....how can you tell it's been awhile since our last investigation. With the added worry of the "Guardianship" of the courthouse, it has put a bit of stress on me, seeing as we have to be with them at all times and that thought ups my sugar levels! I like doing the investigations but have a hard time battling off its energy drain on me. I might be spending a lot of time sitting in the car...;}

Won't stop me tho.....still gonna do it!


Is it time yet?



ALSO.....



Birthday wishes go out to my grandson who is 12 today! A big hurdle for him too...he's now of legal age to stay home alone and be able to babysit!

Way to go JD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY....!

He was my birthday present the day he was born. He is also the same zodiac as me in the Chinese zodiac, the "Metal Rabbit" which happens to be this years Zodiac symbol. Weird huh? Poor PoD, she's stuck with two Aquarian Metal Rabbits...what a whammy...;} With her being a Virgo...fire and water? It's interesting!


And birthday wishes goes out to an ex-brother-in-law, REM, who is still in contact with me. He's celebrating 72 years! 65 is my next hurdle so I hope I have more hurdles to get to that age. I might be happy by then just to rest on those hurdles...so happy hurdle resting REM! Enjoy your day to as YOU have that same horoscope! Hope that Cruise Director finds you too...;)"""


Well it's 6:30 am, my son's already called [away working] to wish me a happy birthday and says he has plans to celebrate MY birthday with a roommate who just so happens to be born on this day too...what a small world.



Let's see what the rest of this day will bring......