Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!






Thumber keeping watch...decorations don't faze her.

She plays with NONE of it! Weird cat! Great because I can use anything, dangle it and have lots...she shows no interest and all are untouched!

This is what the office sort of looked like in the beginning...




It changed often because decor turned into costume...photos later on costumes





The usual clutter...





More photos to come...




I lost the battery charger to my camera so I can't take photos until I do. Until then, my Ex had loaned us his camera for the Halloween dances, so I have to wait for him to get the camera from PoD so he can send me the info.




And the fact that I am too F---ing tired to type anymore...






Your going to have to wait like I do!.....



;}






HAPPY HALLOWEEN
TO ALL MY

CAN'T GET RID OF THIS BLACK LINE?


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

TO ALL MY COMMENTING FANS!





......and you lurkers too

2 comments:

Roan said...

Happy Halloween to you, too. Hope you get your camera squared away soon. ;)

Queen of Halloween said...

Me too! Thanks for commenting...;)