Wednesday, June 09, 2010

THE GRAND ADVENTURE...






Running behind....


Not that I'd forgotten this wonderful day, JUNE 7th, or anything...cause we did celebrate it, but by the fact that blogger problems abounded as usual!!!!!






But I guess better late posting than never....






My Grand Daughter's Birthday!


The age where they start to hate you....;(




But where did the time go?


Wasn't it just yesterday that...




The first camp out at the tender age of 2 months one late weekend in August happened...



She left preschool...



Then the start of school....




The last birthday party and the chance to play "dress-up" was the big "2 digit" milestone!
Her first real taste of the glitter....;}

And now...A TEENAGER!

No wonder I have gray hair.....;}


But it's kind of a color I'm proud of!



All joking aside AJ, you make me feel proud to know what a wonderful young lady you are turning out to be!
Love Gramma

PS......STAY THAT WAY!
;)

5 comments:

Roan said...

Enjoyable post. Happy Birthday AJ!

Green Jeannie said...

Happy Happy Birthday AJ! My youngest son is 22 tomorow, 10 June. He is travelling in Europe starting this Monday just past; Rome first then up to Venice, then into Eastern Europe.First birthday ever he will not be with us ;0(

AJ looks beautiful, thank you for sharing QoH! You must be very proud of her.

I like the words from the song "Sunrise Sunset" from Fiddler on the Roof, which are very applicable in this case "Is this the little girl I carried, is this the little boy at play, I don't remember getting older, when did they? Sunrise, sunset, quickly go the days......"

Make the most of her time with you, enjoy the moments!

Your friend, Jeannie xxxxxxxx

Glennis said...

It will be all go from here on. Very grownup.
happy birthday.

Roan said...

Just checking in. Hope you are doing well. ;)

Roan said...

Haven't seen a post lately. Hope you are doing well.