Saturday, January 02, 2010

WINTER WONDERLAND...part 2?

Our "Present" sorters ready to spring into action...



Some of the animal entertainment...






 
This is now my sewing basket...who would have thought I'd be able to put my sewing machine in it

But one of the most cherished one [sorry PoD] was from my granddaughter...

When she heard about the name draw and why we were doing it, it upset her. She felt that she wanted to give us something extra to open too. Not having any money, herself, she went through her prized possessions and chose what she thought we would like to have and wrapped them. I have always loved her kitty purse. I always thought it would be perfect for the Queen of Halloween [even if it is pink...could be me as a child...;)] And she added two blue necklaces [sparkly] and then make one with black cord, gem bracelet and added a silver star charm... The others all got something special to her. What she couldn't think of to give she made them a card instead...
I wanted to cry at such sweet thoughts...she's no longer a child!

PoD...you done brought her up right!


Unwrapping all done...



BillyRoo and I went home to prepare for the next round...supper




Stupid me decided to change cameras [this one is supposed to be a better one?] and all of the shots ended up like we were traveling in high speed...all burry and yellow looking?

We played dominoes before super without the kids [they were busy play their new games] and continued it after were cleared the dishes away. Poor JD wasn't feeling too well and laid around on the couch. AJ had fun with us.

I HAD A FUN AND VERY HAPPY XMAS!

[phew...finally got this all posted and it's before Ukranian Xmas]

PS...

Didn't wait to take down the decor...Santa got boxed on Boxing Day and the other is slowly trickling away. I decorate for Valentines so the red stays. If the weather would get warmer I'd be changing it outside too. Planning on a lit valentine's display...
 

No comments: