Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

Still struggling with the old news...

Winter Wonderland...is on hold for the moment as pics are still a problem?

Reading around on other blogs the general census for 2009 is that it was a bad year for all?

This recession sucks for everybody...except you rich ones

For me it's one of the worst since '02.

Reading back on the beginning of the year, I stated that I was joining the happiness revolution...I lasted 32 days! Should have done a crabbing one instead...oh wait a minute...I did!

Spent most of the year complaining about one ailment or another...you'd think I was getting old

Did two decorating stints...grad & a gothic wedding. Both caused muscle spasms problems [stress] and caused lots of grief physically & mentally. Made me fall off the wacky wagon but I got back on it again.


A badly stubbed toe didn't help to make lifeany easier.

I caught the swine flu Oct 27 and it had fun with me for 10 days. It was bad! Finally got my first flu shots...swine and reg. Whined about sore arms for a few days.

The year was filled with lots of paranormal researching being done, which included a trip to Fort QueApple for a symposium on that subject. Memorable mother/daughter outing...lots of laughs! Both groups came to search for the unknown at the courthouse and one group, the library. This same group hosted a halloween special and we got to meet the author of sask ghost stories, Joanne Christensen. This same group made us honorable members of their society.

Was not happy about the bad feeling in one of the reseach sessions with the first group. Finding I'm liking the courthouse less and less.


Finally said goodbye to my theater mementos...ending that part of my life. Gave the records to the younger group. Still miss it! Hope they still include me sometime.


Grad decorating reminded me that it's been 40 years since mine happened! Where did the friggin time go?


Swore to never do grad or wedding decor ever again! Or be a wedding co-ordinator!


Spent the summer staying inside due to heat & bugs...emerging only to do the occasional garage sale.


My hero, Maxie [PoD's cat] developed mouth problems and sadly may be fighting his last battle.


Got freaked out by an annoying woodpecker...



Summing up this post it doesn't look like I've done much...

Maybe thats why it feel like it was only yesterday...


I'd like to say that I've got lots of plans for the future...


I don't...



Depends on what it has in store for me!


But...



I'll settle for heath for me
and for those I love

3 comments:

Roan said...

Can't say 2009 was a grand year, but I did get a new camera for Christmas. My son-in-law came through! He's a keeper.

Without good health, we don't have much, so I think your wish is a good one.

Jeannie and Marvin said...

Hello QoH! Happy New Year, I have never found the years which end with a 9 to be good years, 1999 was kinda Pig of a Year, so perhaps it is the No. 9 to blame or something.

Happy New 2010 anyway, I will read further tomorrow and comment on your blog, been snoozing in the warm in front of the tv and now sent upstairs to my bed, so will comment more clearly tomorrow.

Just hoping this year will be a better one for us all!

love and light, Jeannie xxxxx oh and Marvin xxxxx

velvis said...

Happy New Year QOH to you and your family.

Wishing you health and happiness for 2010.

love yah