Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A HUNTING WE WILL GO...

Part 2

Woke Saturday morn at 8:30, [bed at 3:00] feeling refreshed and raring to go, which was good because I needed to get the house in order/cleaned just in case someone wanted to see the place [if they were bored that is] plus had to figure out what to wear for the evening festivities. Plans were to spend a couple of hours with the group in the afternoon [see how the night went], go for the supper then quickly back to the courthouse.

Ended up adding work too...which was okay

Finally excitement time!

Picked up PoD around 4 ish and headed to the courthouse to see how their night went.

All was quiet when we walked in there except for a banging noise upstairs. We put our stuff in the safe room with the rest of the food/equipment and went to look for them.

It was still hot in there... yet not as scary feeling? Found the banging noise turned out to be the heat register in the men's can...sounding like it was going to explode?

We found them all fast asleep in the judges chambers, that is, until I tripped the motion detector they had set up on the Judge's bench, off...;)

Seems their sleep hadn't been too great.

First it was too hot...opened the windows

Then it was too cold...cause the windows were open

Reports of lots of strange noises out in the courtroom...sounds of a Judge's gavel being banged on the Judge's bench a couple of times. One of the "newbies" reported waking up once to see, what she thought, was a tall dark shadow of a big man standing in the doorway to the courtroom. She said she didn't feel scared at all and felt that he was only curious, so she was able to go back to sleep? I wouldn't have!

All got up except for Brett [the computer techie] who said he was still tired and hadn't got much sleep because of all of the strange noises. I think it was that he was sleeping on the Judge's bed, that made him restless. Miles [from the ghost hunters group] had told of feeling his head being pushed into the pillow when he tried sleep on that same bed?

So we spent the next two hours chatting on their take of the courthouse and compared notes on our feelings. The two newbies are also sensitives and so we all exchanged stories on our experiences that lead us to be there.

The psychic [Diane] swore that the place had changed inside and it was no longer a good thing. She had gotten a bad vibe about this trip before they had even started out so it didn't help her to find that her thoughts were right. She does a reading on the place before we start any investigation. No one gets to see it except for Jan [our leader] and she seals it in an envelope to be opened after we complete the investigation.

They hadn't done much as yet other than set up the computer/monitor and one camera in the courtroom so had plans while we were gone to finish the set up. This is what their digs looked like...


PoD & I went for [wildlife] supper...

I was amazed to see all of the vehicles at the hall...the place was jammed packed! I have never seen so many people in that place! Our dinner theater nights never had that good of a turnout! I guess hunting is definitely a big thing here? Boy was I wrong in thinking that they were having a poor turnout and needed people to eat their meal, that's why the free tickets. The last thing they needed was two more people in there!

We thoroughly enjoyed the meal [I went strictly vegetarian ,except for the gravy] and would have liked to have stayed [the people watching would have been fun] but we were more concerned about missing something at the courthouse.



We got back to trouble!

Brett wasn't doing so well?

He had slept most of the time we were gone and upon waking he looked gray. This man normally has a reddish blush to his face and is quiet but does give input when asked. All said he'd been his usual joking self on the way here and had no sign of illness. The only one close to being sick was me with this annoying head cold.

But here he was, gray looking, dull eyed, and confused. He was bad enough to scare all of us! I even suggested the hospital...last thing I wanted was him having a heart attack! That wasn't his problem...no symptoms of that type of distress. He kind of looked how I felt when my blood sugars are real low...he's not diabetic.

Thinking that maybe the heat of the place had got to him we had him go sit out in the van where it was cooler. The psychic went with him [they are close friends] to make sure all would be well. Minutes later they had brought him back in...the cold had just made him worse?

Diane figured that a healing/cleansing circle might help, as the vibe she was getting from him, was that he was being drained of his energy from this place and might be possessed?

I can see all of you shaking your head right now and saying..."yeah, right" with deep sarcasm!

Well, so was I, until I saw him transform right before my own eyes!

We performed a "smudging ceremony" which is done by burning sweet grass [cleansing agent] while holding hands in a circle while Brett stood in the center. A religious [not crazy about] chant is repeated while urging the entity to get out of his body! Holding hands protects us from it.

I know this all sounds like doo-doo to you and I was just as skeptic until I saw Brett's face change. I have never seen a face go from dull gray to a healthy pink tinge! I kid you not! I saw his eyes go from being dull to looking alive again...he even stood taller!

The is no way I would ever accuse Brett of being a faker...I have never gotten any weird vibe from him. Others I have doubted and have had thought them as being fakes but not him. I could be wrong [but I don't think so].

I have left this place many a time feeling pretty drained of energy! We go through a lot of batteries...like they are being drained. Many feel the spirit world needs energy in order to manifest it's self?

All was okay again!

Except for me...I was uneasy again! Seeing that happen made me a bigger believer. I have my own mental ritual which helps give me strength...it's called being "strong willed"...something my ex says I have a lot of...;)


This was more cause for talking and it seemed like everyone was avoiding what we were there for...the investigation!

Group photo...


I'm exactly where I like being...behind the camera [even though I take lousy shots]!

We did finally get going...

Circle sitting in the courtroom...

The set up...



The only orb...

There are a few faint circles in the shot but I'd say they are dust motes. There should have been tons of dust due to rug and gallery traffic...I know they don't clean that often.



I'm not crazy about circle sitting! It's hard on the back, your legs fall asleep and I don't like using my senses that much. I am more into the paranormal by using equipment, instead of myself, to find out where there really is something to this. I have said that I do want to feel something and in the next breath I don't. I know sounds nuts! Oh Well...

So we sat.

Sitting in this dark courtroom is creepy for me. Since my last episode [deep sorrow wanting to cry] I have hardened my mind against that happening again! PoD and I both have stated that we'd like to see the shadow again...hoping to get it on camera too.

The others were all seeing shapes in the doorway behind me and I tried to see what they saw, but nothing that I could see.

I did have this weird feeling that something was sitting on the bench behind me just over my right shoulder. I kept looking over my shoulder but saw nothing. Turning back one time I felt this sharp jab in my right shoulder blade...like someone poked me with a bony finger. Hard enough to push my shoulder ahead a bit.

Talk about freak out!

I know it wasn't a muscle spasm!

Poke yourself hard in the shoulder [go on do it] that's what it felt like!

That was it for me...happily the others were done for the moment.

Refreshment break!

Nobody wanted to go the basement!

They did set a camera up in the hallway down there. While they set up we took a tour to see what was done for the museum part. I was amazed at the salt & pepper collection in the living room in the Custodial Quarters. The back bedroom was made into a nursery. The antique dolls were too creepy!

After our refreshing break we decided to try the sitting again in the courtroom.

Jan & Amy where doing something in the Judge's chamber and heard loud scratching noises in the curtains near where their bedding was. Upon checking they found a bat clinging to the curtain about 9 feet up it. Of course we all came to the screaming...;)

I ran downstairs [in the dark by myself] to get the "Bat Patrol" weapons, which are kept in the Council Chambers [safe room]. These are two tennis rackets! One to hit it down to the floor, once it's on the floor [only stunned] use both rackets as tweezers to pick it up and carry to release it outside [where it will fly back to it's home in the courthouse attic]. PoD was the lucky one to do the deed while the rest of us covered our hair...;) She was pretty good...got it on the first try!

Bat's are supposed to be hibernating right now but I figure the intense heat must be wrecking their sleep patterns. I'm just happy they weren't all busy flying around...what would they eat?

Well we all calmed down and started the circle again.

Right away I felt that thing at my back again [we all sat in the same places as the last time] only stronger. PoD wanting to experience whatever I did, traded places with me.

The new spot felt much better even if was only one seat away from the creepy spot. PoD too began to feel that something was there...you could feel it even if you couldn't see it!!

During these sessions in the courtroom my sinuses always became clearer and I could breathe better, which I found strange because they would become plugged again in the safe room.

I don't think we had been sitting too long before I suddenly couldn't breathe!

Gaspingly I tried to tell them I couldn't breathe but it was hard to talk!

The only thing I could think of was fresh air...outside!

Coughing and gasping I finally made it outside...there is no way anyone would have caught me, that's how fast I ran!

Sure enough...it worked!

I could breathe again!

Nothing covered my face, nothing touched me, yet I feel that something DID. NOT. WANT. ME. IN. THE. COURTROOM!

I guess all hell broke out after we left [PoD & me] because The "newbie" guy started talking funny? Not funny ha ha, funny as in strange!

This group uses a machine that is supposed to gather energy from what's around it and it talks. I'm suspicious of this machine, as I've heard they are programed with a vocabulary? So is it a kid's game or not?

Anyways...this guy started relating a story that had appeared in his mind [supposedly something that went on in this courtroom many many years ago] while he was sitting there. He would say a few statements and the machine would answer back. You can stand near this machine and try to get it to say something and it won't...it can be very creepy when it does say something! It says "Murder" a lot!

Also they said the atmosphere had changed when we left! From the heavy feeling that we had felt to something somewhat lighter? Did the bad thing leave the room with us? Because what I felt was BAD!

When they rest of the group came down you could tell something was wrong!

The newbie guy had changed!

He now looked EVIL! And he had become quite annoying...sort of on the belligerent side!

It's hard to explain how you get used to seeing a normal look on a stranger's face and then it looks evil. I swear his eyes were darker...more sunken looking and his face was flushed!

I don't know this guy from Adam so whether he was acting or not, I can't say, but when someone's face and their demeanor changes, in such a short time, makes you wonder. After what had happened to me...I'd believe anything right now! Sensibility says otherwise!

Hopefully they caught all of this on tape...for once we had a camera running!

During this guy's time during the courtroom sitting, this guy kept repeating this same name over and over again "Henry Harvey"? He also kept saying [while I was there] that something wanted him to go the "Jury Room"...it wanted to play cards with him?

Down in the safe room he kept saying these things over and over! No one could reason with him!

Jan also revealed what was in the envelope that Diane had predicted for this weekend ...
"Someone has tried to cleans this place [will find out if anyone else has been in here that we don't know about], something is very angry in here and something is going to happen to QoH"!

I don't know about the other stuff but mine sure came true!

I had, had enough with the courthouse!

So PoD and I packed it in around 3:00 am....




Stay tuned for part 3 [blogger doesn't like my long stories?]....yes it hasn't ended yet!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

oh I have missed so much on here, and don't have time to read it now (I am cooking the dinner!) but promise to come back and read up.

Jeannie x

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

goodness, I need a stiff drink, reading this I can tell you, shivers running up my spine here......