Monday, January 18, 2010



A hunting we will go...

Part One...Friday Night

Got the happy news Friday morn, that it was okay for the Calling Lakes Paranormal Investigation Ltd. group from Fort QuApple to come and do their 4th investigation at the Courthouse.

This makes it our 8th in there!

It's been almost 3 months since we were last in there with the group from Saskabush, so PoD and I were happy to be doing our fav thing once again! Both of us keep hoping to experience something more, maybe to feel something touch us...

One should watch what one wishes for...




What a weekend...tickets to the Wildlife supper on Saturday and now a weekend investigation....


This one was a "spur-of-the-moment" sort of thing. The group had planned an investigation in Hudson Bay but got canceled. Thing was, they had two "newbies" from there, wanting to be included. It was their first. They were more than happy to travel to here instead of not doing one at all.

Plans were to meet them at the courthouse at 8:00, so wanting to get some stuff done in there first, for ourselves, we got there around 7:00ish.

From the moment I turned the key all felt, not good!

You all know by now PoD and I are what is called "senseatives". We are both very intune with our senses. If it don't feel good, we usually back away...not this time!

Wished I had!



First, the blast of heat that hit us, was INTENSE! It was like walking into an oven!

We both knew from previous experience that it gets mighty hot in there. The floors are stone/cement/marble and have to be heated from the basement.

I want to know if they turn the heat up full blast on the weekend, when it's not open, to do all the floor heating, so they can turn it down and be comfortable during week? And if so, they knew we were going to be in there this weekend, so why did they?

Maybe they're trying to bake the ghosts...;)

Anyways...the safe room was unbearable, so we opened all of the windows...instant relief!

One of the things we had planned to do was the ball experiment again. We set up our movie camera in the foyer and positioned the ball for filming. Finishing that, we both looked up the staircase, looked at each other and decided not to go any further!

Looking up that dark staircase had made chills run up and down my spine!

Big feeling of dread was next...

It was the same feeling I got when I looked down the stairs to the basement after opening that back door.

The heat wasn't the thing that kept us from investigating further cause you do get used to it after awhile. What was bad was the vibes we were both getting from the whole place!

I HAVE NEVER FELT IT THAT BAD!

I had picked up the key to place earlier and the place did creep me out then, but not as bad as it felt now!

So we sat and waited...and waited and waited and waited...

As we waited we babbled about this and that....

Creeped our selves out once, by talking about what we would do if the ball suddenly rolled down the hallway towards the room we were in....

The place was making its usual creepy noises.

Thought I heard music coming from the basement once?

By 10:30 we called it quits...this left us worrying about what might have happened to them?

I was just settling down to watch a movie when they called...they're here!

So I went back to let them in and help unload...PoD had decided to call it a night.

They all looked pretty tired and had decided not to set up until they had rested...which was okay with me.

I still had that bad feeling!

I didn't say anything about the bad vibe Pod and I got from the place. I wanted them to form their own opinion.

From the moment they entered they felt it too!

The psychic that travels with them wasn't happy about what she was feeling and even said that it felt like someone had tried to cleanse the place and it went wrong?

On their previous trips they set up in the safe room and slept there...not this time. Plans were to sleep in the Judges chamber... four women in the livingroom area and the two guys in the bedroom.

I thought they were nuts!

I went home and slept in my own SAFE bed!


Stay tuned for Saturday's adventure....and a glimpse into the real scary unknown...

1 comment:

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh this is very creepy, I will have to read on..........Jeannie