Thursday, January 14, 2010

BITCHIN'...?


Got nothing to say...



One can always talk about the weather...


Or Decorating...;)


After what seemed like weeks or months [only felt like it] of bitchin' cold weather and happily little snow, the shop looked liked this...





Then we get this warmth...





Which is nice...except for the ice!


Got to watch for the dangerous puddles...


The urge to get out and go walking has been really strong lately...only the thought of wiping out keeps me yard bound!


Did sit out in the warm sunlight enjoying the fresh air, watching the traffic slush by...


Got lots of waves and smiles...


As they watched the changes being done to the new theme...



Fricken' SPRING FEVER!


I WISH IT REALLY WAS HERE...


Sadly we all know winter ain't done with us yet...




Or we could talk about how well I feel right now...


WHINE ALERT...


Must report my first cold of the year..............SIGH....;(


Pretty sure it's a cold?


The sinus problem really never got better since having the swine flu!


Doctors won't prescribe antibiotics because it's viral and nothing can cure that? Too bad I don't drink...



Your safe...won't go into the running face problem.


Good and bad thing...can't smell anything!


Good, cause some smells caused intense sinus headaches...


Bad, cause I. CAN'T. SMELL. ANYTHING!


Alzheimer's makes me forget I put food in the oven...can't eat crispy [burned beyond all recognition] critters


Everything tastes the same...the only difference is whether its sweet, sour or spicy!


You can now call me "Mouth Breather"!


When I talk it's all nasally...because the membranes are all swollen from all of the blowing


Have to say "what" [can you repeat that]....a lot



Blah, blah, blah...



Been up since 2:30 am...


It's now 5:30 ish...foggy outside [inside too]


Tired of watching the party people [yah it's Thurday...doesn't all drinking start then] going back and forth [no new drunks]...

 Cat wants her treat...



You have a nice day!

4 comments:

Wilma said...

I hope you're able to taste by Saturday ~ wouldn't want those free supper tickets to go to waste!

Queen of Halloween said...

With it being wild meat maybe it be better that way...;)

Roan said...

Okay, maybe I wasn't supposed to laugh, but you had me in stitches. Hopefully you are feeling much better today. ;)

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh the shop look so pretty!

I am having to read your new posts gradually, they kinda scare me a wee bit.

Wimp Face Jeannie x

ps hope by now your cold is better ;0D