Friday, December 04, 2009

FORTUNE TELLING A DIFFERENT WAY...


I enjoy tarot card reading...


Both PoD and I dabble in it a bit [okay a lot] and like to see how accurate these reading can be, whether it's a daily card pull or a weekly thing.


We mostly do the daily thing.


I like these one the best...



 
This is today's...






Would be nice if it happened.


This is what I chose for PoD's seeing as she is not working today [no work]...




BillyRoo says were silly...?

[His is "Catkin"..."Think about the positive qualities you've inherited from your family"]
How funny is that?

Want to know what yours is?

2 comments:

Wilma said...

yes! Pull me a card, QofH...

Jeannie said...

not into cards, but I particularly like the "enjoy the ebb and flow of your emotions. It's who you are" one.

Kinda sums me up at the moment.

To be honest, not a great fan of Christmas, brings out the emotional side of me far too much.

So being advised on your blog by the card "Enjoy the ebb and flow" kinda appeals to me.

Thank you for an interesting blog, I so enjoy reading it. I am not always up to date with it, because "real life" takes over.........but when I get precious moments, I always look in.

Your views, posts and opinions, always interest me.