Tuesday, December 01, 2009

CREEPY HOLLOW IN SHOCK!


Yesterday I was amazed to see that it was snowing! Had decided to try to put my Halloween decor in order so I wasn't near any windows.


I shouldn't have been amazed because I had spoken to my sister on Sunday night and she said they had snow...I was gloating that we had none, so I must of cursed us!


I have been fighting this stupid cough, which the doc told me was my asthma acting up again. I've been holding off decorating outside [inside is almost all done] because of the wind. I can't breathe through a scarf as its difficult, not to mention it fogging up the glasses!


But my biggest concern this year is the condition of Creepy Hollow!


His outer layer is slowly being deteriorated by the elements and the arms are cracking. I have to support the arms with boards so they don't break off before I get a chance to fix him. My plans were to put him in the museum but the powers to be scrapped that idea.


Anyways...


I decided this year my Xmas theme is Santa. So I had promised Creepy that he would get a Santa suit to help keep the snow out and off him.


Happily light falling snow means there is no wind so Creepy got his coat and his set of lights...



I got some rest last night knowing that he was now protected again...for awhile


Until this morning!


Being a business I HAVE to keep my walks clear for the FEW customers I MIGHT have so out I went into the WINDY cold to shovel [7:00 am]...yes I wore my scarf.


This what I saw...


A look of horror on Creepy"s face...




Some A-HOLE had sat down on my rickety bench and PUKED in front of him!


Not once but TWICE!



NOT IMPRESSED!!!!!


Drunken idiot's tracks in the snow led directly to the NEIGHBOR'S place!


Don't know if it was he or she?


Do know they had a hard time walking!


Won't be too surprised if it was her, as I got to witness her drunken behavior Sunday morning at 6:00am as her friend struggled to get her [barefooted] to the door. She almost planted her face into my front display area while doing so, but managed to catch herself.


All I know is that I'm happy that it snowed enough to know who and that it was easy to scrape into the street! Not to be too overly gross [too late], I'm glad they hadn't had much to eat...


Creepy [& me] is happy that they didn't PUKE ON HIM!




NEVER A DULL MOMENT AROUND HERE...

?

1 comment:

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooooh, just about to go to bed, and thought I would call in for a QOH update, but sorry to read about the Puke Incident.......oh my.

I hope it all gets better soon for you! Your Neighbours sound like a nightmare.

I have a severe phobia about vomit situations, so may have nightmares tonight!!!!!!!!

J x