Saturday, December 05, 2009

CAT COMFORT FORTUNES...


Yesterday's prediction came true..."things went my way"...for a change...:)


- Rush Order Guy finally picked up his big rush order [Oct. 29] today...BIG HURRAY!!!!


- A potential new customer...Creepy Hollow interested him and he just had to stop to look. It pays to have the big guy out there to create interest. The funny part is, when they ask, what is it, that I do? Guess I got to make the sign that says "Sign Manufacturer" bigger?


- NO ANNOYING TELEMARKETER CALLS!


- An order for 10 window decals...


- Checks in the mail...


- AND IT WAS FRIDAY...


How much better can that be...


Oh yah...I'm on the right side of the snow!



So today's prediction for me is........"Cat Suit"
"Be daring. Be wild. Be bold."


Never talked to PoD yesterday so I'm not sure how hers went?
Today for PoD is......"Caterpillar"
"Slow down. Take time to focus on the small stuff."


BillyRoo spends most of his waking hours gaming so I don't know how his went?
Heres his anyways..."Fat Cat"
"Be generous: share your abundance with others."

Hmmm, I'll have to talk to him about that one...;)


And todays newest entry...

Wilma: [thanks for playing]....."Angel Cat"
"Know that you're loved and protected."


Great card...hope it turns out for her!



When I do a card pull for someone else I concentrate on what I know of them [personally] or by my first impression when I say their name [strangers] or if I read their blog.



Anybody else want to play...?


I would have added the pictures of the cards but it seems the uploader refuses...?

1 comment:

Wilma said...

That was a good card - & very fitting for my Saturday!