Monday, November 30, 2009

WE HAD A GREAT TIME!


Sadly can't say the same for the Riders!



They did play a great game!


We came ready to cheer...

Jd was ready to cheer for the opposing team but changed his mind...



AJ was practicing her cheer leading...



Me looking normal...



Our half time entertainment...the AIR BUDS [Trebor & JD]...




But to lose cause some idiot couldn't count?



Happy to add...the OTHER TEAM only won because of stupidity! They played crappy and really didn't deserve to win!



What a disappointment!



I feel sorry for all of those die-hard Rider fans who have watched their team all year long only to have them lose by too many players on the field?


All I can say...I'm sure glad I am not a sports fan! TOOOOOOO stressful!


But I would like to thank them for the great entertainment...the time just flew by.

Except for the last 2 minutes!


We at least had fun!


This was PoD's, JD & AJ's first Grey Cup game...actually their first football game period!


Hopefully they will want to see another?


It was also the first time we all sat down [kids included] and played Dominos. We had planned on finishing the game after the football was over but we were all too depressed!



It was sure quiet when I went home.....no horns blarring like other years!



I guess one has to look forward to another......?