Monday, October 26, 2009

HOTTER THAN HELL...


That was the general conclusion from the group that investigated our courthouse Friday & Saturday nights!



Attending were the SGHS hosts: Miles, Jen & Chad.

Invited were:


- the other paranormal group from Saskatoon, the Saskatchewan Provincial Paranormal Research Center Inc. [SPPRC INC]. 3 women from their chapter got to experience our haunted place for themselves. This group uses the same type of equipment and add Psychics/Mediums to their investigations. They are also into UFO research.

- the contest winner and her friend.

and their BIG SECRET...


JoAnn Christensen, authoress of the Ghost Stories of Sask & Alberta and probably much more. She has wanted to experience a paranormal event and hopefully she did.



PoD and I were not invited [ don't know why] to attend friday night's session so we missed the enthusiastic energy from the beginning not to mention a lot that went on...;(



What met us when we got there was a tired and bedraggled group of people!



But all more than willing to talk and tell of what we missed!


;(


Like a spoiled child...



I hate missing out...



My camera must have sensed my mood or the "orb dudes" needed the energy from my batteries...



Cause I ended up with a few photos...


So I was robbed of even getting personnal shots with JoAnn or anyone else...;(


Jen [SGHS] did promise to send what they could...:)



What I did get were these...

Jen & Pod leading the way




Pod wanted to make sure I got her best side!

I tried to get the whole SPPRC group but one moved [see back shot below ;)]...





JoAnne tried to get by me...




Multi-tasking Chad...





The only orbs...



The creepy hallway that I am not crazy about...




The courtroom/art gallery...




Wasn't crazy about the featured artwork...not my style




The crazy mirror from the masonic temple...




This mirror was of a real interest to the SPPRC and claimed to get bad vibes from it...?




I am not to sure the markings on it are man made or otherwise...?


I surprised PoD multi tasking [parabolic thingamajiggie] & coffee mug] in the Judge's bedroom...



Her eyes look like deer-in-headlights...;)...creepy judge in mirror...


Last and wasted shot... the entrance to the other creepy hallway...




Then the camera died...


Tried back-up camera...dead!


Battery dead!


Both had been fully charged...batteries were not that old!


Tried to recharge...no go!


Not Happy!


Lots of people mean lots of dust being worked up....so where are the dust motes in any of my shots? I have to be happy with my 2 dust motes....that look like orbs to me!



My feelings on the place went from being at ease to uneasy?


I do know the difference between feeling yucky from the heat and something wrong in the place, we have been in there often enough to know the difference!


I don't think they will get too much EVP's...too many people making it noisy!


Did having PoD & me make it worse?


We made sure we were the quiet ones!


 PoD and I ventured to the super HOT and dark [hated] basement once on our own! She was multi-tasking still and I was holding a meter that has lights on it that goes from green to red depending on the energy changing around it. This is supposed to mean there is some paranormal happeneing!


Green is very comforting in the blackness of the basement!


Red makes chills run up and down the spine!


The first room we checked out was the old RCMP/dentist office at the foot of the stairs. PoD found the first motion sensor on the floor blocking entrance into the main room area [still full of boxed museum stuff] so we figured to venture down the hallway to the old dentist darkroom. This is the room/hallway where I experienced that nauseous smell during a decorating time [2003]! Not wanting to venture back with her, I stayed in the middle of the hallway, unmoving!  Watching the green light I asked if there was anything in there with us... a few seconds of silence


The alarm goes off!


Did the light color change...I'm not sure


I had looked away from it at that time!


I waited for a minute, then I asked for whatever to do it again...


What seemed like the same time frame...it went off again! Again my attention had been pulled from the green light so I can honestly say that I didn't see it change!


PoD and I had both been huddling closely together, not moving so if any detector around us would not have been set off by us! What we didn't know was that there was a sensor pretty close to where we were standing! These are beam activated sensors and only go off when something interupts their signal. PoD had walked through the beam twice, without setting it off once, when she went to the back room. I never made it that far...too creeped out!


Both of us got the same message...get out!


We had planned on doing the rest of the basement...that didn't happened!


We both had the urge to run...PoD left me to fend for myself as she sprinted up the stairs to safety!

Older and slower me was left for the unseen monster chasing us!


I had made it to the backdoor [SPPRC] were outside taking a fresh air/smoke break and witness our exodus from the hell hole...


The motion sensor went off again!


I asked one of them whether they had seen anyone else go down after we had entered that room...


NO...was the answer!


The sensor went off again!


I went up to check where everyone else was...


All accounted for!


Must say...it was unnerving!


Whatever had broke the beam while we were in there, was close and behind us!




Experiencing technical difficulties...will continue when I can...

1 comment:

Roan said...

Interesting stuff! Can't wait for more.