Thursday, October 29, 2009

IT'S POSITIVE!


I got my results today from a swabbing taken on Tuesday and I now have the H1N1 virus...



THE DREADED SWINE FLU!



AND BELIEVE ME IT SUCKS!





NOW MY BODY IS EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES...





I AM QUARANTINED FOR 7 DAYS




AND NO


I AM NOT IN THE HOSPITAL...?




THEY DON'T WANT YOU THERE!





I'M TO GO BACK IF I START PANTING.....




YOU KNOW....LACK OF OXYGEN




SUCK IT UP...



TAKE SOMETHING FOR THE BODY PAIN & HEADACHE [by way is horrendous] DRINK LOTS OF FLUID [if you can keep it down or don't crap it out] AND HOPE FOR THE COUGHING TO STOP [sore stomache muscles & burning throat]



Now I am afraid to go to sleep!


I can't sleep sitting up [I've tried] laying down increases the cough...



And now I can't stop sneezing and the sinus are running...



Forgot to mention the NO FOOD...I'm hungry...but can't eat



Sugars are all a muck!





Time to take 2 more pain killers [did you know you can ONLY take 6 per 24 hr period] and try to sleep...





Hopefully I'll be back...?

1 comment:

Wilma said...

Aw man! Hang in there ~ you will kick this.

Lots of rest, my friend. And if you need anything, ANYTHING, you just let me know.