Saturday, October 24, 2009

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL...with a web cast

The Sask Ghost Hunters Society Inc.landed at our haunted courthouse on Friday to do another paranormal research. They had advertised a contest that would enable someone to learn the ropes of paranormal hunting in a proven haunted place...our courthouse. They chose to keep publicity to a minimum as they also have a special guest arriving to do her research on them and the place. If you go to their site, they linked up a camera and the web so you can watch our progress tonight and learn more about who and what is happening.

They spent their first night last night by themselves as this is the first time they have stayed for two days. PoD and I were not invited...not that I would ever have any intention of sleeping in that place. I KNOW BETTER! This was a time for just them...to experience on their own.

We get to join them tonight...

Watch me avoid the camera...

Hopefully the place won't be too hot but you never know...the heat might make it a tank top/shorts night!


PoD & I have experienced that intense heat and this menopausal bird will find it murder some...so the cold outside  tonight will help. Keeping the backdoor open helps to release the heat from the basement but will it affect the readings with drafts and such...who knows...watch and see!


Stay tuned...


Wish us luck for and eventful evening...



I wonder how their night went......?



On another note...


If you want the crap scared out of you first and make you wonder why we would do this...watch the movie "Paranormal Activity"!


Makes for some heavy thinking...


Made goose-bumps on top of my goose bumps...very chilling



Amazing even for QoH!

5 comments:

Roan said...

Good Luck. I'll be tuning in. Glad it's at a distance. ;)

Roan said...

I have located the web site and am all set up to watch tonight, which I have deduced will begin at 9:00 my time. So, I think you should run by the camera at about 8:30 and give me the peace sign. Wouldn't that be fun?

Queen of Halloween said...

Just for you...I will try...;) Hope the cam works, they had problems with it last night.

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Reading this late as usual, quickly found the The Sask Ghost Hunters Society Inc website & went to see what was happening.
But no Webcam - so the Courthouse put paid to their plans again!

That lower floor is creapy.

Blue
x

PS
For this weeks True Colours Thursday's BLACK I'm featuring a photo you sent me of the Courthouse & recalling the Haunted House I did with you all there!

Roan said...

I pulled up the webcam, too but it wasn't operational. I was terribly disappointed. ;(