Saturday, September 26, 2009

WHO GAVE ME THE FRACKING FLU!


Haven't been feeling too great since coming back from the Paranormal Symposium held in Fort Qu'apple 12 & 13 [will report about how it went after I get well, if ever do get well] and Friday morning found me puking from both ends at 4:00am!


I could barely move from how dizzy I was feeling and how my body ached all over!


Thursday, PoD had tried nagging me into going to see the doc, but I was too stubborn [as usual] but after that morning incident I gladly let PoD make the appointment.


Seems I have the flu!


Not the swine flu....


One has to go for testing for that one and I guess my symptoms weren't enough to warrant it.


Doc's advice...take Tylenol for the aches & pains [allergic -had to use asprin], lots of GatorAde [yuck] to replace the liquid loss, Gravol for the nausea and LOTS of rest.


Shop closed for the day...PoD didn't want to stick around to hopefully not catch what I had!


Aside from annoying phone calls business was nil.


Last night was party night on the block!



Your choice or which party to listen to:
-Loud and rowdy sounding oilmen from the trailer park just down the alley from me
or
-Loud and obnoxious teens from the party next door [my old neighbors from the horrible sounding huskies incident moved back] and into the street out front.


This went on for hours!


Where was the cops you ask?


Well, number one....we only have ONE cop working here right now and if I was him there was NO WAY I would have liked to stop any loudness going on by myself in either places!


All one could do was shut the windows and try to block out the noises.


I finally did get some sleep!


Morning found me not as dizzy and all movements in the tummy were quiet. Food still turns me off and this has wracked havoc on my sugar levels...making them pretty low, which in turn helps make me feel worse.


One day I will get better......






I'm sure of it........?

No comments: