Tuesday, September 22, 2009

POST 444...


Last night was the first time I've had a full 6 hours of sleep without waking up from pain!



It's also been 5 days without having to take the muscle relaxant!



The other is down to a lighter dosage....



Maybe it helps not having stressful things weighing me down like what to decorate for now....




Wait a minute....



I've been busy decorating my place with all of my Halloween stuff....



Granted, I've been trying to ease the town into my Halloween quirk little by little and everyday they get to see more and more appear...


A "Blow-Up" cat is even going to land on the roof of my garage Oct. 1!



I hope work still comes in as I can see the electrical bill going up...;(




I know a lot of my pain problem is from not going out walking like I used to do!



It seems I need to stay active!





Why I stopped I don't know?


I like to blame icy/cold conditions in the winter and bugs/allergies/heat in the summer for reasons why I don't walk.


So here's hoping fall will see an improvement...;)




UPCOMING:

I'm almost over my "wedding trauma" and will report soon...?




I do plan on continuing to blog daily so please come back...

1 comment:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

All these aches & pains and sleepless nights certainly take their toll - glad to hear you having some of the latter.
And, know preparing for & enjoying Halloween will lift your spirits too.
I always laugh when I recall being the greater @ that Haunting of the Court House.

Love
Blue