Friday, May 01, 2009

WTF DAY...

This morning [5:30] started with a "Trojan"virus in my computer [where else would have it been] and happily my son had installed safe guards against this doing anything too bad. Programs fixed it all!

Maybe this was my warning to do a BACK-UP on all of my files...?

By 7:00 all was running smoothly again!


THEN....

8:45 my left arm from the elbow to my fingertips started to tingle like it had fallen asleep and the pins & needle feelings was the strongest I had ever felt! So much so, that it worried me. The sensation went away after 15 minutes but then I started to feel like I was going to pass out!


THAT REALLY SCARED ME!


Phone call to doctor's office told me to get to the hospital!


Poor PoD had to contend with her mothers problems again!


Poking, prodding and many, many tests later pronounced that all was well....

:)

As for getting any work done [what work?]...it didn't happen!


SO....


32 of 365......HAPPINESS

1. HAPPY TO BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE GRASS!

2. HAPPY THAT WE HAVE A HOSPITAL

3. HAPPY THAT I HAVE CARING CHILDREN

4. HAPPY TO BE AT HOME

5. HAPPY THAT ITS FRIDAY



COUNTING MY BLESSINGS........................

2 comments:

Wilma said...

I'm happy for #1 also!

Jeannie said...

oh I like No.1! Never heard it put like that before!!