Friday, May 22, 2009

A CHALLENGE!

A while back [May 16] I was tagged by Blue to do a meme on "10 things I've Never Bought".


The more I got to thinking about how the question was phrased made my answers to them harder!


Did it mean...



"Never bought, wanted to, but was too embarrassed to"?


Or...


"Never bought, never wanted to, hated/feared the thing"?


Or...


"Never bought because one couldn't afford to"?


Or...

"Never bought, never wanted to...EVER"?



Or like PoD would put it...


"STOP OVER-THINKING THE QUESTION"!



SO...here's my 10 reasons why I have "never bought these things and why": in no particular order [which would be wrong as it must be the more important because I thought of it first...?]...



10 Things I have never bought, wanted to [that are "BRAND NEW"] but CANT AFFORD TO!:

1. vehicle

2. house

3. motor home

4. pool

5. hot tub

6. fridge

7. stove

8. printer/plotter for the business

9. house for my daughter & her family

10. house for my son


Or



"10 things I've never bought because I hated/feared them"...so obviously I don't want...


1. cruise ship ticket...I'm afraid of dark/deep water

2. golf clubs...can't stand the sport

3. tennis rack...can't stand the sport

4. mangoes...hate the taste

5. avocados...hate the taste

6. cowboy boots...a nightmare for me to wear [I did buy a used pair for 25 cents...they weren't for me]

7. body scooters [not sure of the name of these things]...I'm afraid of anything related to the motorcycle clan so the though of standing on this two wheeled contraption with only handle bars to hang on to scares the crap out of me!

8. hot air balloon ride...AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!

9. small airplane ride...did it once [I didn't pay for the ticket... it was a [horrible] gift] I got air sick [no I didn't ralph]

10. uncooked food in a restaurant...ewwww



ENOUGH ALREADY.....

1 comment:

Roan said...

I planned to tag you on this one, but I see Blue already did. Like you, I had trouble deciding why I didn't buy things. But, I made a list anyway. We have the cruise in common!