Tuesday, March 25, 2008


WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD...?

Actually we're off to perform for the wizard?

We will be taking off at 8:20 am this morning and head up to the town way up north from us, for the long-awaited 3 act festival.

Practice last night was so-so and with Wilma not being there, my daughter PoD, stood in for her. She did pretty good for someone who has never read the script and only saw it performed once. It's pretty hard to read lines and go through the other actor's motions. The poor girl had told me in the beginning that she didn't want to do anything play wise but did end up helping me [no surprise] anyways. She helped with the building of the sets and also did some of the set painting. Thanks kiddo! I don't know where your mother would be without you?

We had to pack the sets/props up after practice...while it snowed out! Yup! As usual it just had to start snowing! I think it would have been too much of a shock if it hadn't! It did managed to dump at least 2" of the white stuff on us! Hopefully that's all the befalls us! It's pretty disappointing after all of the stuff had almost melted away!

My cat, Suki, wasn't too happy to see the suitcase come out this morning. I put it off as long as it was possible so it wouldn't stress her out too much? I'll only be gone one and a half days but that should be enough to stress her out lots, as it doesn't take much to do it. PoD did promise to check on her and hopefully give her a few reassuring hugs for me.

So wish us well and hopefully we'll be able to get our act together for tonight?

1 comment:

Roan said...

Good luck. Hope all goes well. The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorites. BJ