Monday, January 28, 2008


IT'S A SNOW DAY!

More like a blizzard day really!







This is what the weather site shows it to be...




It makes you wonder why they are into forecasting at all?


This wonderful stuff started coming down around 7:30 pm last night and I don't believe it's ever going to let up. I had to shovel my door open this morning in order to get my garbage bags to the curb for pick-up at 8:00 am...if they can make it through the storm or not. Had to shovel through big drifts in order to get to that curb. Looking around I saw that visibility was poor! I would have taken a picture of it out there...only my camera is at work?

I definitely will not be going into work today!
We aren't open to the public on Mondays because that's when I get to do my designing work and catch up on orders.

Hopefully the blowing lets up enough for me to go downtown this afternoon in order to get my medicine refiled...stupid me forgot to check it out before the weekend.

Today will be a day of rest...maybe some blogging [I've been trying to do the 100 list], work on the play design and then maybe a nap...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I hope you are all warm and cosy now and fully stocked up on the medicine side too.

I never think our weather forecasters get it right here in the UK either.

I have been doing a bit of blogging but blogger is being awkward and it seems very slow and temperamental. Just when I have a spare hour too, very frustrating!

Hope the snow soon goes away!

Jeannie ;0)

Headgirl said...

Hi,

I've been watching your falling temperatures on my Yahoo weather page - they describe you Kindersey & Saskatoon, the closest I can get, as bitterly cold @ -32o to -37o. So with praire wind chill factured in. *** help you!
Hope the blizzards stopped.
And your warm & safe.

Take care
Blue