Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I'm sitting here with just my fur kids, waiting for the New Year to roll around, thinking of the past year that I've just been through....

Last year started off not to well with lots of illnesses relating to my Diabetes and Bronchitis...thankfully the breathing became easier when I moved out of my leaky place! The Diabetes was supposed to have been controlled by the medicine change and it might have worked if hunger hadn't taken it's place. The change in medicine did stop the uncontrollable diarrhea!

I gave up on dating and decided to live my life alone...too stressful worrying about what crap I might tie myself up with!

Held my first garage sale and managed not to fill my new living space back up with "bargains"...I only went to one sale all year long...not bad for a "Junkaholic"!

Decided to repair my old living quarters after I had moved out of them in June. We roofed the place, fixing the holes to "Dodges Indoor Falls" and have gutted most of the interior of the upstairs! Mold is now all gone!

Went on a holiday to Edmonchuk with Pod and the kids...in their new car! Stayed with one of nieces in her new house and got to see a new niece, plus visited with my younger sister!

One of my fur kids, Thumber, experienced falling out of one of my upper windows...thankfully surviving that! Had another bad scare with Suki and her stomach ailments...medicine helped that! She still has a "up-chucking" problem!

PoD and I got to go on TV for our town's "15 Minutes of Fame" and show the world how nutty we are about our belief in the paranormal about the town's courthouse!

I also figured that I hadn't enough to blog about so I started up a new blog [Aug 24]speaking through my cat Suki [Baby Doodie] ...the sad thing being that she now has more hits than mine?

I volunteered to act/stage manage/set decor, in this year's play that we did for the "One Act Festival" in Kamsack [Nov]...we won "Backstage Technical" Award! I also sprained my ankle badly 15 minutes before going on. Found out that I could handle acting...just as long as the lines are short!

Made it through one year without the help of Maryjane!

Forgot to blog about my 20th Anniversary, Dec 18, of making signs...who knew that a hobby would have turned out to be my livelihood?


So that's how my year went...

Hopefully I manage to make it through many more.....?

As for resolutions........


So to all of you out there reading this I wish you a very prosperous and HAPPY NEW YEAR

WELCOME TO.....2008

3 comments:

Headgirl said...

A very Happy New Year to you, Suki & Thumber!

Take care
Love
Blue

Roan said...

I gave up dating and ended up getting married the next year...good luck with that! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

~Wilma