Monday, October 15, 2007

ANSWERING A TAG...

My blog pal Blue has tagged me with this info quiz about me....

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

-A couple of years ago I found out that I have the same first name as my half sister who died many years before I was born...which I still find very creepy! All my growing up years, I'd hated that name and after leaving home...I'm now known by my middle name. Which some of my family still find hard to accept!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

-At 1:45 am this morning...my cat Suki is ill and I can't afford to take her to the vet! I have to rely on alternative ways to help her out...making me angry at people who don't pay me [or make me wait] for work that I do for them!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

-No...my hand cramps up when I do...I prefer to use the computer!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

-Canned Salmon & Miracle Whip

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

-Yes...a girl & a boy and 2 grand children...a girl & a boy

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

-Yes...I think I'm an interesting person and can talk about anything except sports, computers, gaming and politics!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

-Yes...it's my second language!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

-No...they've been removed twice...once when I was 5 yrs old and again when I was 15 [which by the way hurt like hell]...I'm waiting for them to make another comeback?

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

-No...never have understood those who do? Putting your trust in a rubber band doesn't make sense to me!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

-Porridge or Cream of Wheat...flavored with brown sugar

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

-No...I try not to buy shoes with laces! Bending over when your over weight makes the blood rush to one's face!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

-Physically...arms and shoulders - yes...hands - no
-Mentally...yes
-Emotionally...so-so...I could work as a paid mourner at funerals...I cry easily
-Smell...no - bath regularly

13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

-Don't care much for it...but I had to choose it would be Maple Walnut

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

-Their mannerisms

15. RED OR PINK?

-Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

-That I'm comfortable with being a loner?

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

-My sister...Buttons

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PLAY?

-Yes...it's good to be truthful [or not] about oneself?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

-Red sweats/white stripe down the leg with pink colored "Crocs" that have red flowers on them...I'm a colorful person

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

-Lunch

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

-The clock ticking and 2 computers running...I hate noise! Radios jabber too much and I prefer music when I need to move my butt! Right now I'm sitting on it!

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

-Purple

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

-Some fool trying to sell me something I didn't want!

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

-Yes...she lets me know that I exist and that I might be interesting?

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

-Swimming, Gymnastics and Equestrian

26. HAIR COLOR?

-Salt and pepper...more salt than pepper

27. EYE COLOR?

-My eyes change color with my moods: happy - blue, angry - steel grey, sad - aqua

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

-No

29. FAVORITE FOOD?

-Home Fried Potatoes...but lately it's been just about anything...taking insulin makes me act like I'm starving!

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

-Scary movies with happy endings!

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

-BloodRayne 2...not a recommended watch...boring!

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

-Red

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?

-What happened to Spring & Fall...don't care much for Summer or Winter

34. HUGS OR KISSES?

-Depends on who's doing either...I'm very selective outside of my family!

35. FAVORITE DESSERT?

-Chocolate Cake or Jello

36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO?

-Anything that is in distress...humans and animals alike

37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

-To anyone who asks me for money!

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

-Nothing...had my fill of reading while in the hospital for 18 days around xmas! Too busy and too tired to make the effort right now!

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

-My Mouse with my hand attached to it?

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?

-Extreme Home Makeovers [makes me cry tears of happiness] and some CSI re-runs

41. FAVORITE SOUND?

-My cash register going "Ka-Ching" or money jingling in my wallet...but that's been so long ago that I'm not sure what it sounds like anymore? Other than that...birds chirping in the early morning hours.

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

-Rolling Stones...in the beginning!

43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

-Tijuana, Mexico

44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

-I like to build things! I'm kind of an "artsy fartsy" type of gal

45. WHAT IS THE BEST TIME OF YEAR TO GET MARRIED?

-Never or Feb. 28th...not on a leap year!

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

-Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Who might want to play?

I challenge Wilma...as she's the only one besides Blue who I know that blogs!

And to anyone of my "lurker bloggers" who would like to pass this on to their friends!

2 comments:

Headgirl said...

Hi THere

Knowing you're a private person didn't know whether you'd play this tag...
Glad you did - enjoyed reading your answers. It's strange we only met a few times in person with Praireland Players but now I feel your a friend.

Take care
Blue

Do hope Suki, is feeling better.
Post she's ill on he blog & she'll get positive feed back..

Anonymous said...

Hey Blue
I feel the same way...strange huh? It seems to be easier to open up to some on here, than you would for everyday people you know...or is it that a person can have their say without someone butting in with the importance of their story? Kind of like having a captive audience? Most out there prefer the sound of their voice over shutting up and learning to listen to others!
Check out Suki's blog on the update of her story. TY for the kind words...keep hanging in there!
QoH