Tuesday, October 23, 2007

BUSY...BUSY...BUSY


Things around here are real crazy right now! I'm so tired that I can't sleep! I almost missed play practice last night and if wasn't for me giving my new phone number to Wilma, I would have!


Work has picked up and we are SO-O-O-O behind! As usual everybody wants there stuff yesterday!


Last week, was a week of heartaches, with PoD's Maxie and my Suki both quite ill! We spent most of our time, at work being closed, as we had to travel back and forth to our nearest center to visit the vet! Thankfully, of yesterday both cats are on the mend! A big thank you from me to Blue and Wilma for their well wishes to our cats...the only people who actually cared! Love ya both!


Stupid me stuck my hand up AGAIN and added more work to my schedule! One day I will learn or overload and explode...one or the other!


I was asked to decorate the community hall for this Friday for a function that is being held for our new hospital's fund raiser. Granted I'm being paid for it, but that's not the point...I really don't need the extra work right now [just the money]! Then I fell into the trap of agreeing to decorate the set for our play [dress rehearsal is tonight] and this will be added to my already busy work load today! This also sucks PoD into helping me as well! She has been taking work home to help us out on her own time and even her kids have been busy helping her! I definitely owe her and them BIG TIME!


I gotta run now...times awasting! Will blog again...hopefully soon...


This is what I feel like right now.....

1 comment:

Headgirl said...

Sorry! You sound as depressed as I get! And, I've just hit a new wall!

Hope Suki, is continuing to improve

And, solely for a bit of fun... since I can't imagine any where else with serious snow flurries this early in the season!
~You have just been hit with a blog snow ball!~

Sorry! See my blog for the horrible details
But, I've only hit friends, that just might 'laugh' @ the fun!

Love Blue

PS
you who lives locally will know who I'm now in shit with!!!