Sunday, September 30, 2007

A VERY IMPORTANT FACT...

DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN...

Aside from that...

This is the first year I have ever bought a Halloween costume for my self! Normally I make my own.

PoD and I decided that we should have matching outfits and seeings as we are known as witches [not our choosing] they should be something along that line! Maybe we'll get to wear them if we are ever asked to do any more spooky tours?

As to our being famous from our "Dodge's 15 Minutes of Fame"...our fan base is all of four people! One nice lady called us the "Physic Ladies" and congratulated us on our great interview and the other friends just said that we were great and hoped for us to continue our spooky venture?

I guess nobody ever calls you a "Wacko" to your face!

Hopefully some people watched our town's 15 minutes of fame? I hate to see all of that great advertising go to waste!

No comments: