Friday, September 28, 2007


...Since I started "Blogging"...this being my 258 post!
I've also logged in 10 posts with my other blog [as if one wasn't enough]"Baby Doodie" as my cat "Suki"!
Wilma has talked me into many things and blogging has been the best!
"Thanks, Wilma, for the good idea and your encouraging comments!"


Blogging has been very therapeutic for me!
It has been my "sounding block" with none passing judgement on my thoughts!
As for the lack of comments [not] left by most of the visitors...I got over it!
I'd would however, like to thank the ones [especially "Blue"] that do manage to drop a line once in awhile...good or bad, I enjoyed them all!
Hopefully I can continue to amuse myself and others...like Suki my cat says...
"I got lots more to say...so stay tuned!"

3 comments:

Wilma said...

Intriguing - what else have I talked you into?

Headgirl said...

Congratulations!
A year blogging is quite a milestone. TY for the kind mention.

Take care
Blue

Anonymous said...

Hey Wilma: Who discovered that...Raven...Jennifer... live within me? TY for helping me to release them! Not sure whether I want to release any more...lol?
QoH