Monday, October 01, 2007

HEALTH ISSUES:


Seems the Bronchitis is back!


My colds just have to get worse and worse!


This morning, I answered the phone [at work] and had the guy on the other end tell me "sorry wrong number", hang up...only to have him call back again? He did this three times! Finally I asked him who he was trying to get a hold of? It ended up being me!


Seems I sound just like a man right now and he expected to hear a woman's voice! This guy isn't too swift at the best of times and it was even harder to figure out what he was trying to say to me? Seems my hearing is plugged also...so I guess he thinks I'm not too swift either! We spent a few minutes saying "what" to each other before I finally figured out what is was that he wanted!


PoD happens to be off sick today with the "Flu" that's going around right now...so I couldn't hand the phone to her! We're not even supposed to be open today...so I've decided not to answer any more phone calls after that one! Wasted effort!


PoD's been busy handling the "Flu" epidemic that's going on at her place right now! JD was sick on Friday and part of Saturday, then AJ came down with it Saturday evening and into Sunday! So I guess it was only a matter of time before PoD caught it! This flu has been really nasty with activity happening at both ends...thankfully it was only the 24 hr type! Hopefully it stays at her place!

Friends, family and the healthcare staff have always warned me that I should be getting the flu shot for just this time of year but I have always refused. I've been pretty lucky thus far in not catching that bug! I only wish there was a shot for the common cold!


Right now I feel like this picture...

I'm not sure if it's a cat or a rabbit?

So I figure I'd be better off going home and doing this....

I'm sure happy there is no play practice tonight!

2 comments:

Wilma said...

I suspect that is photo of the illusive Abomidable Snowman.

Get drugs & get better, chicky!

Headgirl said...

Do hope you & your voice are better soon. Do take care of that Bronchitus - know it can be very nasty.

Have instigated a Halloween tag for the doogy world, but do think you should post your-self in the witches outfit...

And, do you have a really good photo of the Court House you might e-mail to me - HeadgirlDJC@aol.com

Best wishes
Blue