Thursday, July 19, 2007


REVISING MY DISLIKE AREA!


I have revised my "Dislikes" area of "Dogs with bad manners" to the "People who have dogs with bad manners" and also adding "Parents who have bad mannered kids"!


I have revised this area because I have come to realize that bad mannered kids and animals can be the results of their up bringing! The young are not born with this instinctive manner to be good...it has to be taught!


I also know that there is an exception to this rule!


Some are born feral!


But hopefully the feral could be helped if they could have loving parents who would make that commitment of seeing that their young become acceptable to others!


It is easier to give in and come off as their buddy but in the long run it would be better if they would learn the meaning of the word "NO"!


I have heard many use this word and then not follow through with it! The young then figures that this word means... "MAYBE"!


This goes for all animals!


But some times bad genes win!


No comments: