Sunday, July 29, 2007

GOOD NEWS!

My wonderful [?] neighbors have put their house up for sale!

If I was rich I would buy if from them [anonymously] and help them move!

After our last episode [beer bottle incident] the cops did drop by to check out their side of the story [which was denied...no surprise] and issued a warning about leaving me and whom ever was visiting me...alone! I was also told not to talk to them [like I would] and all has been quiet! Although, I still haven't let my guard down concerning him and still find myself jumping at the slightest noise!

I have found out more through the town grapevine about this scary person and the dog noise incident.

Seems as he went around to all of the neighbors to find out who ratted him out about the dog noise and uttered threats to them that "if he found out that they did it, they would live to regret it"! One of the neighbors was waiting for him to come to his place [as they had heard about the threat issue] and he was going to have "words" with him but he never showed up! Seems he picked only the ones that he could intimidate.

He also found out that I wasn't one of the timid ones!

So I am now keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that someone buys his house soon! It won't be soon enough for me as I was dreading the fall, when all of the leaves would die and we would be able to see each other through the bushes!

No comments: