Sunday, July 29, 2007

200th Post...

Hard to believe that this is my 200th post...never thought I'd write so much. This is a great moment for me as I am REALLY not one to share my thoughts!

BUT this is the NEW ME!

Blogging has been my way of doing therapy! I am a true Aquarius with all of the Aquarian quirks and being a loner is one of them!
I'd like to thank the "Orbs" [dots] for letting me know that there are people out there who do check in to read my [sometimes] daily babble and this lets me know that "I'm not just talking to myself"...not that this is a bother for me! I check my blog fairly often so I'm probably most of the dot people being counted! I'm my worst critic!
I do have some faithfuls that comment back and I would like to thank them the most...I appreciate all comments good or bad! Aside from an occasional comment from PoD, I hear nothing from my family...we're too dysfunctional to care about what the other is doing and I'm just as bad! Although if any of them had a blog I would read it and comment on it! I've learned to live with it...at least they get to know how I am doing!
Don't know if you've noticed but I try to have a cat picture or some other type of photo to express what my mood is at that moment when I blog [this for those who don't get the pic] just in case I don't make my mood clear enough. It's part of my "dry" sense of humor.
Reading back on some of my posts I find that it sounds like I am quite a negative person...I'm not really...I just happen to have a lot of negative crap going on in my life right now and any good things that do happen have been very few. Believe me I would let you know when there is a good one!
So for all of you, my faithful fans [or bored readers]...keep dropping by, I'm bound to have something good to say ....one day!

1 comment:

Headgirl said...

Congrats on reaching 200 posts.
Gotta keep going now...
Next goal.. 300!

Best wishes
Blue