Wednesday, June 27, 2007


WTF...UPDATE


The people in charge of upgrading their main sites must have too-o-o-o-o much time on their hands!


The net browser that I was using decided to upgrade from 7.1 to a 9...this is not good news for those of us who are a bit challenged when it comes to messing with things that already work good enough for what we need!


You aren't even able to decide whether you what the upgrade or not because they make that decision for you! They just go ahead and change it! With all this messing around it made my business lose all it's stored email files and addresses! I tried getting my mail and I even needed to send out estimates but instead I had to wait for PoD to show up to get anywhere!


Thankfully PoD was able to find me a new way to do my emailing that's supposed to never get lost again...but I will believe that when I see it!!!


You can't teach this old cat to do new tricks!!! Why learn...when they're only going to change them!


My thoughts...."What's next"????

No comments: