Monday, June 25, 2007


WTF


I leave my computer alone for the weekend and come back to find that my Internet server needs to re-registered? It seems that an "All-New Netscape Navigator 9.0" is now available and that might be what the problem is...will need PoD's expertise on that one [it's all Greek to me]! Hopefully I haven't lost all my emails as I need it for customers who place their orders on-line.


Right now I am using PoD's computer that just happens to be sitting right next to it! She brought it here because she very rarely uses it at home and I need it so I can blog[blog errors on mine]....which happens to be very important to me!


Hopefully she can fix it and it's not more trouble to add to the long line of problems that have been testing my will power lately!!!!

No comments: