Thursday, June 07, 2007


MY MISERIES...UPDATE


Seems the inner waterfall has eroded my ceiling because as I was working yesterday, crashing noises came from upstairs...scaring the hell out of me!
I ran up [as fast as these old tired legs will take me] the stairs to the sight of part of my hallway ceiling laying on the floor and checking further part the ceiling in the dinning room had decided to join it!


Can we say...condemn the building!


My kids had checked out the roof before the rain and found it to be spongy around the chimney so who knows how long it's going to last?


So now all I can do is sell the business but they have to move it somewhere else as I don't think this building is salvageable!

WHAT'S NEXT?????

TIME FOR ME TO MOVE OUT before the whole thing falls down around my ears!

Today the sun is shining...for how long...who knows!

3 comments:

Wilma said...

Keep smiling - somehow, somewhere, it will all work out for you, I just know it!

LURVE your new photo!

Headgirl said...

hey! You & I have the same serious home/house problems!
Mines falling apart around me.
I could keep Sir working for a year & still need help!

Blue

Headgirl said...

Forgot to say... love new image!!!!!! Very Wild.