Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Down With Another Bug!

Here I am...again....up at 4:00 am!

This time with this awful GAS problem!

Your body fills your stomach with gas...you think your about to burst...then you do...all openings!!!

Add nausea along with loose bowels.............get the picture!

Definitely not a time to be around friends and family.......even the cats aren't parked near me as usual?

Using a famous quotation...."it's a rumbly in the tumbly" right now!

I hear there's a new type of "Flu Bug" going around Dodge right now [ bigger question is...when is there not] and seeing as there has been such an influx of kids in the shop lately.....go figure I'd catch something!!! My son had trouble with his stomach all day yesterday also?

Will be interesting to see if Pod & the kids have the same thing going on in their house?

Instead of coffee this morning I am drinking peppermint tea. I'm hoping that the herb will help ease the gas...so far not working....

Got to run...............

No comments: