Tuesday, April 10, 2007

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SON!

I forgot to wish my son a happy birthday on my blog!

He turned 26 on April 5.....where did the years go!

I didn't forget his actual birthday day...he got presents from his sister, niece, nephew and me. I even had a cake for him. So I really didn't miss his day...just blogging about it! After all...this has been kind of a diary for me.

I'd like to make mention of something I never figured I'd ever live to see....my son "DUSTING" inside of his new car! His niece & nephew had gotten him a dusting kit and that was the very first thing that he used!

His buddies were home for the holidays so they all got together and bought him "shots" at the local pub. He crawled in around 4:00 am the next day...thankfully he left his car there and walked home!

Only one person was a jerk on his special day....

No comments: