Thursday, March 22, 2007

WEATHER UP-DATE:

White Crap has turned back to pavement....yippee!

All of us folks who reside in Sask know that saying..."wait 5 minutes and it will change"....so I have no plans on holding my breath while I wait for it! I am sure glad I am not a "Weather Person"...although my knee seems to want to do forecasting!

Right now it's quiet!

MOUSE UP-DATE:

All quiet on the home front....Thumber has gone back to regular routine...maybe she had lunch?

HEALTH UP-DATE:

Still 2 fisted eating!!!!!! Pounds are still piling on!!!!!

Good note is....I have managed to cut back food until the evening hits...then the resolve quits!!!

Still have Bronchitis but not as bad...I think it's "snow mold..itis"????


CAT FACTS:

-Don't be alarmed when your cats bring you gifts of birds, mice or other wild critters. This is a natural part of their gift ritual, and they do it to please you.

-Cats purr to communicate.

-If you do not respond when your cat talks to you, it will soon lose the urge to communicate with you.

No comments: