Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cough..cough...wheez....gasp...wheez....

That's the sound of my poor lungs as I struggled to clean up my pig-sty!

It has been a two day venture and I haven't even got rid of the recycle stuff that nearly fills my back building. It's been too muddy to attempt that and today the wind has been creating a dust storm down main street!

I finally shelved most of my Halloween stuff! 25 big tote containers/boxes and that doesn't even include my manikins! I repacked stuff and threw out some [yeah right] stuff and I still need more room!

My Xmas stuff hardly takes up a tiny corner!

Can we say pack rat!

Thankfully my son was home this weekend to do the heavy lifting and all I had to do was decide where it would all go?

One thing I have decided to do was get rid of the excess stuff for the town-wide garage sale this year. I have also resolved to never attend any more sales....garage or auctions!

My new word is "Downsizing"!

Most of the crap I collected was for stage decorating for community theater and seeing as I am having so much fun not doing it anymore I can stop collecting....I'm leaving that to the new young people! The new stage decorator[s] can fill up the prop room...my place is going to be a place for work to be done.

As for my excessive Halloween stuff...some day it will be downsized also!!!

Probably when pigs fly!

No comments: