Wednesday, March 21, 2007

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING

Spring has sprung!

A leak that is!

Woke last night [had fallen asleep on the couch] 11:15, to the sound of my windows rattling loudly!

Looked out to see what the heck was going on and found that Dodge was in a full blown blizzard!

It was SNOWING AGAIN!!!!

The visibility was pretty bad and it had already covered the ground....again!

Yesterday was such a nice day...the streets and sidewalks downtown were all clear....no snow or ice anywhere!

Now I have to shovel that sidewalk....again!

I figure it dropped about 1 1/2" of that crap on us!

Seeing as March came in "like a lamb" it's too soon for it to go "out like a lion"!!! There's at least 10 more days to go through before the end of the month~ so does that mean we're going to have 10 more days of snow for it to go "out like a lion"????

I sure hope not!

All those early birdies...now have to find their snow boots and winter coats....cause it's back to the deep freeze!!

Oh...by the way.....still no sign of the mouse!!!

Thumber is still looking.....so am I....

Have a Happy First Day of Spring....I got to go shovel that white crap....

No comments: