Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Up early again this morning [3:35]! My sinuses are so "stuffed" I can't breathe! I am really tired of blowing my nose! This winter it has been pretty dry in my place...furnace fan going all of the time. I have been running my water foggers constantly to put moisture in the air and it helps somewhat. My worst time is when I try to sleep!

Last night it was foggy [outside] and this morning it seems to be frosty & foggy! The visabilty was so bad last night that normal people should have stayed inside and off the roads but the die-hard hockey fans were out in full force. I haven't a clue who was playing but that doesn't seem to matter to these people...the game must go on! Guess you gotta admire their dedication to that sport...I have yet to see one game this year! Although I do like the rink burgers and have occasionally picked up one to go! I know they aren't on my diet...too much fat...but ya got to support their effort...right?

So what does one do at this early hour?

The "slow time" has hit the shop and so I don't have any work to do on the computer. I could try to figure out how to post all of my photos that I want to put on my blogs but am afraid to "screw-up" anything that is running okay now! I have lots to babble about but most need photos to explain what I am babbling about!

Yesterday I finally picked up the paint brush and started painting rocks again...or should I say "a" rock. Of course it had to be a new rock and not one of the ones that I am trying to finish. I must have at least six half completed! This is one of my bad habits...I start a project and if I put it down it doesn't get picked up again for quite a long time! I did finish this one and put another coat of sealant on this morning before I got on the computer.

While the coffee is brewing I like to surf the net for the news and check the weather for the day first and finish up with some blog reading...mostly the ones that I know. Once that is done I do my brain warm-ups...these are the only games that I play: Spider Solitaire, Super Text Twist, Jewel Quest and then I get bored.

This only takes about an hour and then what? Hopefully it will be something boring enough to make me tired enough to go back to sleep...if only for a couple more hours!

No comments: