Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Health Tip:
This for all of you out there who are having foot problems.
You know the icky toe nails [nail fungus] and smelly feet! I am talking about the nails that become deformed and start to curl under forcing them to become ingrown. The nails are so thick and hard that you can't even scrape the crap out from under them! Not to mention the pain from this ailment...I was in terrible agony!
I have a tried and true pill free hint for you!
During my many stays in the hospital I was bombarded by all of the knowledge that I was absorbing about the many health tips in their magazine library.
One was about the care of your feet without the benefit of prescription medicine. I have read and heard from other sources [who also have this problem] that the pills that are for this ailment can make you feel sick. Like I want more pills or ones that can make you sick...so I figured what the heck and decided to try this hint out.
Vick's Vapor Rub! Yup...a cold remedy for the feet!
All you have to do is rub this stuff all over your feet and toe nails! I made sure that I got lots under the nails which is pretty hard to do because of the crap under them and especially the sides where they were becoming ingrown. Then I would put my socks back on to keep the gunk from getting on anything else. By bed time the stuff would be absorbed enough to be able to take my socks off to go to sleep. In the morning I would repeat the process before putting on clean socks. I kept this method up for two weeks before seeing the results...the odor is gone and the nails have become soft enough to clean out the gunk not to mention relief from the pain! It has even stopped the nails from becoming even more ingrown!
It truly works!
The smell of the Vic's wasn't strong enough to even be noticeable! The best is the fact that they NO LONGER HURT or SMELL!
I do not do it every day now and only use it when I feel like they start to hurt again. The smell has NEVER come back!
This tip really works...want to smell my feet?

No comments: