Friday, February 02, 2007

To all of my fans out there...sorry I haven't had much luck with the new blogger.
If it can be screwed up you can guarantee that I will do it...I am computer illiterate!
I needed PoD's help to figure out what I did wrong! Still having some problems!
No fancy titles...or any other doodad's!
I'm lucky enough to manage a photo once in awhile!
One of these days it will finally kick in...I hope?

Work:
It's been a pretty hectic month...really busy!
We are finally finished with our big order and will be chugging away at what is left. Hopefully more comes in...so I can catch-up on bill paying. I HATE customers that don't pay on time because it makes me late in paying my own bills...its kind of a vicious circle!

Health: [this is mainly for my family]
Just finished a bout of the stomach flu and I should post a sign on the door like they have in the hospital..."If you've been ill in the last 24 hours please don't visit". Seems my immunities are down and if your sick...ten to one I will catch it!
I would like one free month without some kind of ailment as I am sure you are tired of reading about them. Even I'm beginning to think I am a hypochondriac!

Inspirational Message:

How many of us take time for granted…me included!
This message was sent by a friend to PoD

TO REALIZE

To realize
The value of a sister
Ask someone
Who doesn't have one.

To realize
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly
Divorced couple.

To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.

To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.

To realize
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.

To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
who has given birth to
A premature baby.

To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident.

Time waits for no one.

Treasure every moment you have.

No comments: