Friday, January 19, 2007

WTF…up date!

High Ho…High Ho…back to work I go!

Yup…doc said I’m OKAY!

YES…I do have Irritable Bowel Syndrome Type D but a proper diet can help to control it!

He was very ticked off that I hadn’t received the proper help and had to wait so long to receive it!

Hint to anyone else out there…keep demanding help because IBS is real!

He was able to give me good news…I don’t have any signs of Bowel Cancer!

YAHOO! WHAT A RELIEF!!

All my signs of agony and vomiting were due to STRESS…go figure!

With all that I have been going through it just got the better of me and it’s all in my head!

I can live with that!

I’M NOT REALLY CRAZY…JUST STRESSED OUT!

I can live with that!

There is some sign of damage done because if the IBS but it is very minor and I’m slated for further testing in Feb…but I can live with that!

So now I have my New Year’s Resolution…I get to think only of myself!

IT’S TIME TO LOOK AFTER ME!

Color me HAPPY!

2 comments:

velvis said...

Glad that everything is going to be okay, once you get rid of some stress in your life and think only of yourself first!!

Take care
v

Anonymous said...

Sad that you're diagnosed with IBS, glad that it wasn't anything more serious.
DO NOT under any circumstances follow the "diet" recommended by the dieticians - you will get WAAAAAY worse.
Check out www.eatingforibs.com for diet advice from someone who actually has the disease. It has made my life much better.