Saturday, February 10, 2007

Health:

Remember the waving arm flesh I was telling you about [Xmas hospital trip] you know…the 13 pounds I lost!

Well I found it and some of the others and I am putting them back wear they don’t belong!

Seems like someone forgot to mention the INSANE craving for food that you can get when you switch to insulin!

Yup…insulin starts the utilizing of your sugars and you crave more sugar and more sugar! This doesn’t mean chocolate or candies…this means “solid” food! Gut filling stuff!

With this “more sugar” comes “more insulin”…its f__king ridiculous!

I can’t seem to control myself because I am trying to stop it!

I have been stuffing myself until I feel like exploding and then sit there and wonder what more can I eat!

Saw the dietitian Tuesday and she confirmed my fears!

INSULIN MAKES YOU HUNGRY! So the regulating of food is necessary…I just have to have patience!

Too bad they can’t use it on some people who could afford to fatten up…cause I sure don’t need help in that department!

"Exercise" she said "try walking"...so we brought the treadmill out of cold storage and now I have NO excuse why I can’t go for a walk...its been to brrrr outside otherwise!

As for the eating?

The doctor just upped the dosage 2 more units!

Color me FRUSTRATED!!

No comments: