Saturday, February 10, 2007

Weird Dream?

A while back [Xmas time] during a stay in our town hospital, I had this weird dream/premonition. The nurses had to do a night blood sugar at midnight and I must have kept that in my mind.
Because the dream was of a shopping trip that PoD and I had taken to the city and we got home late. In the dream the phone rang...I answered and it was a neighbor calling to see if I could pick her up and take her into town...I answered no, that I couldn't because a nurse was coming in to see me to prick my finger for a blood test!?
I sat upright at that moment and the nurse open the door and walked into the room...she was coming in to do the blood test!
No, I didn't hear her coming down the hall as the door was shut and I couldn't of heard her [I checked it out later]! I had been asleep for at least 3 hours!
I blurted it out to the nurse what I had just dreamt about and she had that look on her face that told me that she thought I was nuts!
Crazy huh?

No comments: