Wednesday, December 06, 2006

WTF!!!

Yesterday morning I awoke [5:00am] hearing the town grader and it sounded like they were doing my street!

It snowed a lot the night before and amazingly they were up early to remove it…definitely not something done before!

But I guess the Grader Guy can read lips after all!

Because I must be on his s__t list!!!

Or…

He just doesn’t know how to remove snow properly with that machine!

I moved into town 4 years ago and the snow in front of my place has ALWAYS been plowed from the curb over to the boulevard! But since this town has gone through a massive turn over of personnel [town foreman, etc] they have had problems!

I am a very understanding person…normally!

I know they have their problems but don’t you think you would try to hire someone with EXPERIENCE in what they do!

It’s not rocket science!!!

You tell me if you like parking at a store that you would have to climb over a mountain of snow just to get to the door or maybe chance getting your vehicle stuck in it!

When that same snow could have been resting across the street from it on the boulevard…where it would water the trees when it melted!

But that would make too much sense!!!

My shop is in the downtown area…the other stores have easy access! Their snow is plowed to the middle of the street where it is REMOVED!

Why is my place different!

Not to be too paranoid…the building beside me happens to be a town heritage site and the snow was “bucket” removed from the front of it!!!

I guess you get more service with “sugar on it” instead of sour when you curse them!

But I feel miserable [still sick] enough to start something!

They haven’t felt the “Wrath of QoH” yet but something tells me they are going to!!!

Stay tuned!

No comments: