Wednesday, December 06, 2006

WTF Continued....

The first blog for the day I had written in the early morning hours yesterday. I didn't post it yesterday because I figured I'd be fair and give them a chance to clear of the snow.

No one came!

Then I found out that the downtown main street was cleared properly and NO ONE WAS CLIMBING OVER SNOW MOUNDS!

The snow in front of my place wasn't even mounded...I had 6 to 7 feet stretch to my door of a foot of snow! 4 wheel drive is the only vehicle that didn't get stuck!

My nice neighbor had cleared my sidewalk that morning with his Bobcat...thanks guy!

But the snow continued....

Ticked....I phoned the town office!

I gotta admit I was proud of myself for not flying off the handle!
Town person [new] told me she did not know the protocols for snow removal and would get back to me. Within 5 minutes she had called back and informed me that the plowing crew were just starting to remove snow again and would get to me then or today sometime. As she was talking I saw the tractor/bucket go by and NO they did not do it then!

I then watched as they plowed the back alley [across the street from me] and then watched as it cleared a PRIVATE residence's parking area [next to that back alley] and even behind their garage! NO it wasn't the Mayor's house but I would chance a guess that Tractor Guy might know them!!

Well....it snowed/sleeted last night and I awoke [slept in...7:45] to more snow out front!

Then low and behold....the Tractor Guy plowed my street [8:15]!

Yep....plowed the snow and now my customers have to climb the mountain!

Guess it was rocket science after all!!

The poor boulevard trees are going to go thirsty this coming spring!!

I guess I can't complain....they did put gravel/salt down on that icy roadway! But now I can't have my usual laugh at the poor souls that drive my street. I got a great kick out of how some people can't back up and have to turn around and drive out going the wrong way.

So bring your climbing gear if you plan on stopping at my place...cause who knows how big that mountain is going to get!!

Maybe I'll take a page out of Wilma's book and write a nice note to the newspaper's mail bag on how this town is becoming crappy because of lack of experience...or are they just okay with hiring ANYONE who THINK they can operate a machine!

Paint my aura RED!!

No comments: