Monday, December 04, 2006

Sorry I haven't been blogging but I'm fighting a head cold [as usual] and I think the flu has been trying to get a foot hold...and I think it's winning!

Being Diabetic [type 2] sucks!!!
Pick up any cold/flu medication and read the warning label...all say "do not take if your Diabetic, etc." So no help is available there!

But that's not why I'm blogging!

I saw my younger sister's ghost again!

Again it was only for a split second but I know it was her!
I saw her once before, about six months ago, when I was sick with pnuemonia!
Both times were when I wasn't even thinking of her and she appeared!

The first time I was busy working and looked up and saw her standing by one of my computers! It was long enough to recognize what she was wearing and it was an outfit that I had seen her in before [no it wasn't her funereal outfit because I never viewed her at that time...I couldn't] and it wasn't an outfit that she wore a lot!

This morning I saw her at the foot of the stairs leading up to my private residence.

I was fully awake and had completed some early morning chores before descending to my work place. I did notice that both cats would not go downstairs with me as they usually do and thought that strange?

I had just gone down three steps when I realized that the foot of the steps was faintly lit...I looked at the area and saw her standing there! I always go down the stairs in the dark...it's that familiar to me.

Again it was just for a split second but long enough to recognize that it was her!

When she was alive she was always there for me...especially when I was sick. She always seemed to know when I was down and might need her help! Last time I ended up in the hospital...hope that's not the case this time! I don't feel as bad as that last time so I don't think that will happen!

But I do have a doctors appointment on thursday in "S'toon" hospital!

I know that a lot might think I'm nuts...but who cares!

I know what I saw!

Maybe being ill makes my guard drop and let's me see these things...who knows? I can't blame it on wishing it because when I wish her to be here she doesn't appear! I know she's on my mind a lot but not this morning!

What a way to start the day!

No comments: