Monday, November 13, 2006

Part Six:

This was the time for me to build up the hype and make the next crowd afraid to enter…or at least apprehensive!

I like this time!

I have converted many a non-believer into believing or at least wondering about what’s in the courthouse!

All it takes is mentioning the “Paranormal Group” that has filmed the place and that they are trying to get “Dodge” on TV. The show is called “Beyond” and they think that it just might happen!

During all of this time the ghosts have left PoD and me alone! Aside from seeing the ghostly cat chasing its tail and the feeling that you’re being watched…all has been pretty quiet!

During the “haunt” I was able to take some pictures and got some “Orbs” on them. I wasn’t able to take too many photos as the camera has a tendency to quit working while I am operating it. That’s when I usually hand the camera over to PoD and she is able to take the rest. This time she was stuck working the entrance and so I wasn’t able to get any photos at that time! What I did get showed that the “Orbs” weren’t too plentiful and that there were not as many as there were in past years!

Not sure why?

When the paranormal group is here they find that they have camera problems also and that it’s not just me! We’ve had a camera shut it’s self off during a séance and then find out that nothing is wrong with it and that it works just fine. This happened right after PoD felt something blowing on her hand!

I was able to get a few shots of “moving” Orbs and PoD captured some strange orange “things/shapes” in the courtroom! I will be posting photos when I’m able to figure out how to do it! Stay tuned for edits to this part of the blog!

No comments: